Why embroidery? Embroidery is an ideal medium for Polo Shirts, Sweatshirts, Jackets, Caps, Fleece Wear etc. It looks good and creates an immediate impression of quality and style. With the latest advances in technology, generally speaking, an embroidered design will out last any garment on to which it is applied.
Harlequin Embroidery offers: Free estimates - No minimum order - 7-10 working days turnaround -
In-house design service - High quality garments
We provide quality embroidery throughout the South West and offer second to none customer service. Please Contact us now with your embroidery requirements on 01454 419 390 or E-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the costs?
- Setup/Digitizing charge £3.50 per 1000 stitches for the standard delivery service.
- Lettering only, standard fonts from £3.50 with a nominal set up charge of £5.00.
- The average setup charge for a standard size logo is around £15-£20 – this is a one off charge.
- Typical costs of an embroidered garment with small logo:
- A Budget Polo Shirt from £10.50
- A Premium Polo Shirt from £12.50
- A Budget Sweatshirt from £12.50
- A Premium Sweatshirt from £15.50
- A Budget Fleece Jacket from £14.50
- A Premium Fleece £17.50
These prices include embroidery up to 5,000 stitches. Other garments and items will be quoted on application.
Embroidered gifts are Timeless, Personal, Unique and Stylish